A newly cleaned system will run more efficiently than a dirty one, resulting in lower utility bills, and a cleaner, less dusty home. More importantly, clean air ducts can have a significant positive impact on your family’s health. Dirty duct systems are a major source of indoor air pollution. Airborne contaminants are pulled into the ducts every time the heating and cooling system runs. Over time, these contaminants build up inside the ductwork, creating an ideal breeding ground for mold, bacteria, fungi and other microbes. Particles drawn into the air ducts also pass through fiberglass filters and infiltrate into HVAC equipment, undermining the performance and energy efficiency of these systems. This can lead to higher repair and maintenance costs and shorter service life in the long run.
Fortunately, Union Complete Service is here to help, we guarantee punctual, expert and dependable services. We use only state of the art equipment to provide you with the absolute best possible services. By choosing Union Complete Service you are making the right choice for your home or office safety and cleanliness. Give us a try and feel the difference.
Union Complete Service Duct Cleaning Process
- Patented equipment includes a roto-scraper which automatically adapts to the duct shape while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- A powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the duct to a sealed container.
- Clean air is filtered through a HEPA filtration, removing 99.97% of particles before it returns to air-wash the duct.
- A sealant can be sprayed to eliminate fall-out.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove any odor and dirt.
Air Duct Cleaning Facts
- EPA claims indoor air has been found to be up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air (EPA)
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
- The average 6 room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year (Discover Magazine)
- Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop (American Lung Association)
- A build-up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21% (EPA)
- Most commercially purchased fiberglass filters are only 7% efficient in stopping dirt, dust and pollen. (Ashrae)
- 50% of all respiratory illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. (American college of allergists)